Whenever I Think Of Him I Just Can't Help But Smile. He Fills Me With Such Happiness And Makes My Life Worth While.
Wrapping Me Up In His Arms Making Me Feel So Secure I Know Whenever I'm With Him That He's The One For Sure. I Think About Him Everyday, And Dream Of Him Every Night, Theres No One Else Like Him I Know That He's Mister Right.
He's Everything I Could Ask For, My Sunshine On A Rainy Day, And Every Whisper From His Lips Just Makes Me Simply Melt Away. He Keeps Me Happy When I'm Mad, And Makes Me Smile When I Cry.
He Is As Good As It Gets, There Will Never Be Another Guy.
It Doesnt Matter What Happens He's Always There To Dry My Tears,To Tell Me That I'm So Beautiful And Help Chase Away All My Fears.
Out Of Everyone In This World He Could Never Be Replaced He Is In My Heart Forever And Never Will He Be Erased.
Nothing Can Change My Mind Theres Just No One Else For Me, No One Can Compare To Him He Will Always Be My Baby!!! Happy Valentine's, I Love You!
Love, Your Wife
Wrapping Me Up In His Arms Making Me Feel So Secure I Know Whenever I'm With Him That He's The One For Sure. I Think About Him Everyday, And Dream Of Him Every Night, Theres No One Else Like Him I Know That He's Mister Right.
He's Everything I Could Ask For, My Sunshine On A Rainy Day, And Every Whisper From His Lips Just Makes Me Simply Melt Away. He Keeps Me Happy When I'm Mad, And Makes Me Smile When I Cry.
He Is As Good As It Gets, There Will Never Be Another Guy.
It Doesnt Matter What Happens He's Always There To Dry My Tears,To Tell Me That I'm So Beautiful And Help Chase Away All My Fears.
Out Of Everyone In This World He Could Never Be Replaced He Is In My Heart Forever And Never Will He Be Erased.
Nothing Can Change My Mind Theres Just No One Else For Me, No One Can Compare To Him He Will Always Be My Baby!!! Happy Valentine's, I Love You!
Love, Your Wife




2 comments:
Mand, That was really sweet of you to post that about Chad. Your family is so lucky to have you as a wife and mother, but I'm sure they already know that. GREAT poem!! Love ya too!
That is really sweet of you! Did you write that? It was really good! Hey and Mindy wrote me a comment on my blog I was going to look at hers but I can't tell her to add me! kjbendixen@gmail.com Thanks! haha
Post a Comment