I entered this picture into a few baby contests. I know it's not a typical photo for a contest but his sweet smile in this picture just lights me up every time I look at it. Well and his hair is a little messy! Tell me what you think?

8 comments:

Kelsey Bendixen said...

Aww squish! That pic is really cute! His smile is perfect. When I get a boy I sure hope hes as cute as his cousins! Hopefully you win! :D

McDermaid Fam said...

he is definately a heartbreaker with that hair and those big eyes! hopefully he wins. he is such a cutie.

The Larson Fam said...

I just love my cader mader's!! He is so cuddly and I can't wait to squeeze him soon!!! I think that was a really cute pic to use for the contest, but I must say my favorite was still the teddy bear one..LOL! You can't go wrong with any pic you choose cuz they are all so darling. Tell Cader for me that I LOVE him!! Aunt Minnie Mouse

The Larson Fam said...

Oh and I do love the background. The HOT lips is perfect for Valentines...

Kyle and Kassi said...

Oh my goodness he is such a cute little guy.. He is so fun..

Jared and Amber said...

So cute! All of your boys are super cute! And the two of you look great! We miss you guys - haven't seen you in FOREVER! We should absolutely try to get together. All of our boys would have fun! I'm just wondering if your house is as crazy as ours with all boys around? And, of course, I feel very left out being the only girl! Hope to see you soon!

The McBrides said...

definately a winner!

The Larson Fam said...

That lady was so nice. It makes my day when people comment on the kids. I thought that was by far the truth, of course. Are boys are so very cute and we were so blessed to have them. Easton and McCade will be so close growing up. I really feel that they will always want to have sleepovers and be pretty much inseperable!! I'm so glad that we got to share are pregnancies together, I mean who would have thought that would happen?I am so happy that I got to experience that with you, cuz I needed all your help and I knew you were the expert..you were already down the 3rd road..LOL! Mand, I am so grateful to have you in my life and not only as my sis, but my best friend as well, and your right that is all we need!! Well and the rest of my great family too!!! Love you!!