It's 2009, YEAH!! I look forward to another great year with my family, making more fun memories. I always hope that each new year is better than the last. I wanted to take this oppertunity to share with you( my blog buddies), some of our memories of 2008. There are so many and I wish I could share more, but that would take a whole year, hahaha. Enjoy our past year of fun and I hope you all continue to make more fun memories with your cute families. Look at older posts to veiw more memories.

3 comments:

McDermaid Fam said...

you have been one busy blogger. what a cute idea to look back and post memories from the past year! love all the pics.

The Larson Fam said...

Hey Mand, Love all the cute pic's you've posted of everyone. I must say, that was a really good idea to do that! The one of Marty and Ryker makes me teary eyed evertime I get on your blog to see what's new.You can tell that Marty had just had him. Ryker is so tiny and delicate and that just makes me so happy, what a blessing he is to are family. Love ya!!

McDermaid Fam said...

mandy,

email me about tate and rems pics...

kimsroxyjeep@yahoo.com

we can go wherever you want. i know of a ton of cool outdoor palces, but it is so cold. we can do the capital if you want. let me know...