Halloween is near and the boys needed something to put their candy in while Trick or Treating. I found these cute buckets at Sam's Club for $4.81 on sale...I couldn't resist, they are SO CUTE don't ya think?
I absolutlely love these lil buckets!! I just bought Easton like a bag with handles that has something scary on it, but yours will be good to use for years. My fav is the white one, but they are all so stinkin cute!!!
Yep, that's why i bought them. They have theirs from last year. BUT they were not that great. At least these will last awhile, or at least until they want the old pillow cases..hehe
3 comments:
I absolutlely love these lil buckets!! I just bought Easton like a bag with handles that has something scary on it, but yours will be good to use for years. My fav is the white one, but they are all so stinkin cute!!!
Yep, that's why i bought them. They have theirs from last year. BUT they were not that great. At least these will last awhile, or at least until they want the old pillow cases..hehe
Those are way cute!
Post a Comment