A FATHER'S DREAM!
I came across this picture, and just thought this little girl was BEAUTIFUL! Chad went turkey hunting last weekend and one of the nights alone in our trailer, he had a dream that we would have a little girl. He was SOOO excited to call me and tell about this wonderful dream he had. It really made my day!I asked every question as if it were REAL. What did she look like? Did she look like mommy or daddy? How old was she? Chad's reply " She was about 3 yrs old, with light brown, straight hair, that had some curl. And that she did look like her mommy". Chad had wanted so badly for our first born to be a little girl. Although we wouldn't change the way things have turned out for the world! We still DREAM together of having a sweet baby girl. we know that the Lord has chosen for us, our 3 precious boys,and couldn't be more BLESSED! So having this picture appear to me, really made me wonder if she may be looking down on our family, waiting for the perfect time for the Lord to send her our way. If so, we are also ANXIOUSLY awaiting. The same day I had gone to my OB's office for a check up. While visiting with my wonderful step mom and chating about babies (what else). Her co worker Jen, says to me" Mandy, I wasn't ever going to say, but have always had the feeling you would have the first girl." Well I am a hopeful. But for now, I will enjoy my niece to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
What a great story!! I thought for sure you were going to say within that story you were pregnant, but nope..lol Well I sure hope you do have a baby girl from up above looking down. That would be so awesome if you had a girl. I could totally see her with light brown hair and a little curl to it. If you think about it, thats how are hair was when we were little. Maybe it's in the air:)
After having three boys,I would love to add a girl to the mix! I would love and am still hopeful that my twin sis will still have the first girl. FINGERS ARE CROSSED!!!!
NOWAY!!!! I am very eager still on waiting awhile. It gives me something to look forward too! I would really like to wait until Chad and I make our final destination.
Thats a cute story! Dreams can be crazy real sometimes! I get freaked out when my dreams turn out right but it happens a lot! I would LOVE for my baby girl to have a girl cousin to play with one day. I know she will love all the boys but wouldn't it be fun! Hopefully she will get one! And if you do, that is going to be one watched over lil girl by big brothers!
Post a Comment