This was a gift for my mother- in- law for christmas from her sweet husband Bill and daughter Melissa. I can't remember even after asking a couple of times how it was done, but it was made by a friend who is a graphic designer. It is Chad and his siblings when they were obviously younger. Can you guess who's who? hahaha. If you notice in each corner there are angel wings, for Chad's twin brothers. Precious!! Chad's mom loved it so much and of course she cried. Such a beautiful gift.
Beautiful gift
This was a gift for my mother- in- law for christmas from her sweet husband Bill and daughter Melissa. I can't remember even after asking a couple of times how it was done, but it was made by a friend who is a graphic designer. It is Chad and his siblings when they were obviously younger. Can you guess who's who? hahaha. If you notice in each corner there are angel wings, for Chad's twin brothers. Precious!! Chad's mom loved it so much and of course she cried. Such a beautiful gift.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
that is a really neat idea. lets see... left to right: melissa, chad, landon and then kelsey?
very cute gift. moms always love sentimental things like that.
Wow, that seriously made me cry!! I think that is so very precious and such a great gift to give her. I want one!! I just can't express enough the feeling I got looking at it and reading what you posted, but I can say it was a good warm feeling! That is awesome!
Post a Comment