My Tater bug made this snow flake ornanment in preschool wednesday. As a mother when your child hands you something made by their own hands, you just MELT! I'm the kind of mommy who's NEVER letting her boys grow up. Well Tate is and like I really have that much control! I just lOVE my tatey so much, he is such a blessing in my life. I just love watching him grow up and meet his milestones. Tate just turned 4 in september and I can't believe it. Thank you my sweet boy for loving mommy so much and for the happiness that you bring our family. Love Mommy 

1 comment:

The Larson Fam said...

All your boys are just so cute! They are going to be hearthrobs, girls are just going to be chasing them I know it so good luck on that one..LOL! Tate is just getting so big now and growing up so fast and has a mind of his own. He is just adorable and has such a good heart..Love him!!